Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Maitre Chocolatier - A Sweet Yes Or No?


When it comes to sweets, I go gaga!I even promised myself that there should be a bottomless supply of choco syrup in my future home (the present one cannot accommodate it yet). This was the main reason why this quiet cafe (new to my eye and other senses) attracted me along with my partner-in-crime on rainy weekday night. It Except for a group or two other people, the cafe was really unoccupied. We did not take that negatively though since it is possible not a lot of people have noticed this place since it is right at the edge of the lines of coffee shops and food places in that part of the terraces.

We went right in and did appreciate the look and peacefulness of the place. The seats were lovely and comfy the way they are supposed to be in coffee shops. The menu was exactly what we expected it to be. Full of chocolates. Since we already had dinner, we opted to get some coffee and desserts. Unfortunately, we got served the wrong one. Worse than that, they did not give us the right order and simply told us to just keep the one that they mistakenly served. The coffee was partner's, and he was mad. We did not want a lot of drama, so we opted to enjoy the coffee instead. There was nothing special about it though. We ordered this
(but I forgot the name already). It was good but too pricey for me.


Overall, the cafe is not something I would recommend. Too pricey all for the presentation. I'm not very familiar with how expensive chocolates are supposed to be, but the servings were in midget. That's just me though. For those who are into chocolates and willing to spend a fortune for it, this might be the place for you.
Maitre Chocolatier
101, Level 1
The Terraces Ayala Cebu
Cebu Business Park
Contact Number: +63 32 238 7116

My sweet tooth, on the other hand, thinks it can be satisfied with less expensive options :)

No comments:

Post a Comment