Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Harbor City Dimsum House: Wo Ai Ni

As indicated in pre

vious posts, I am a Chinese-food lover (influenced by my Mama). Hence, I am not a complete being if I have not dined at one of my favorite dimsum places in Cebu, Harbor City. As a matter of fact, I frequent their branch in Ayala Center.

It is our favorite especially when the mall starts to close because it is one of the few that takes time to close their doors to hungry people like us. Me, my partner and two of my lovely gang had dinner their one weeknight and had the following.

Spicy Pork Siomai (Sharing)

Yang Chow Rice (Yangi's)

Traditional Steamed Fried Rice (Lao's)

Mixed Hotpot (Soul's)

Pork Hotpot (Kyme's)

We had a glass of flavored ice tea each, and the output was below.
3 Happy People And An Eye

I cannot give the prices for each item highlighted here simply because I forgot to take note of them. However, I can remember how we ended up paying around P600 for the entire meal. Not bad eh!

For those who wish to be as happy and full as we were that night, visit
Harbor City Dimsum
3rd Level
Ayala Center Cebu
Contact Number: +63 32 2312284

No comments:

Post a Comment