Monday, August 1, 2011

Tsim Sha Tsui Dimsum & Tea Bar: Going Chinese


My mama loves Chinese food (and follows a number of Chinese traditions) despite the fact that she and my papa do not have an inch of Chinese blood anywhere in their bodies. Because of that, we grew up loving Chinese food. Unknowingly, this has slowly rubbed in into my partner's own gastric preferences.
So, one night, my partner invited my papa for some Chinese indulgence with the two of us. Too bad my mama is not around all the time. She missed this one. We opted for the bright green and white dimsum place in the terraces of Ayala and had the following for a sumptuous dinner for three.

Steam Rice, Spring Rolls & Four Seasons

Ngao Yuk (Beef Siomai) @P68
Vegetable Dumplings @P68
Meat Spring Rolls @P68
Sweet & Source Sauce for the Rolls, Garlic & Pepper Sauce for the Siomai
Raspberry Iced Tea @P50
Choco Bavarian Cream @P60 (I AM IN-LOVE WITH THIS!)

From a regular gal's point of view, dining at TST is definitely worth the hard-earned money shelled out. I haven't been to China though, so I cannot attest to the true taste of Chinese food. However, the dishes were as tasty as I expected them to be. My favorite is the vegetable dumpling, and it is one of the things I am having anytime I would be at TST again.
Food Cart (for fast gastric delights)
Eat-All-You-Can Area
My Partner-For-Life
My Papa - Our guest for the night

I'm a hotpot fan. It's what I always get when I go to Harbor City, another great dimsum place in the same area. TST's hotpot is on my list of to-try's :)

Dimsum-lovers like me should check out
Tsim Sha Tsui (pronounced as Jim Sa Joy)
204B, Level 2
Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu
Contact Number: +63 32 238 9209

3 comments:

  1. I always pass by this resto, but never bothered getting in...LOL.. will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG :O
    this is making me hungry lol
    food looks really delicious ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Girls!
    Thanks for dropping by my site :)

    ReplyDelete